Working in partnerships with engineers, NSF Controls provides innovative solutions of smaller component parts for your BIG projects.
Established for over 70 years and known for the flexibility and application of their rotary wafer switches and solenoid actuation products, NSF Controls design and manufacture market leading specialist components.
Partnering with NSF - Benefits to Engineering Consultants
- As-needed specialist expertise in the field of actuation and electromechanical assembly and subassembly, offering a flexible resource for your business.
- Unique applied knowledge to supplement and complement your multi- disciplinary in-house team, giving them more time to focus on other areas of the project.
- Gain independent opinions and a fresh perspective and insight from an objective, reliable source in the field.
- Access to industry wide experience and technical problem solving utilised for our core actuation products and special orders.
- Integrated assembly and tool manufacture to facilitate practical solutions for design concepts.
- Scalable production capabilities.
- Cost-effective support for assembly techniques, component supply, logistics and procurement.
- Provision of fully documented agreed assembly and testing schedules.
- A tailored, scalable service for bespoke electromechanical design concepts.
With 8 decades of history working across many sectors and more than 30 countries, NSF has a rich and diverse knowledge and expertise to offer any partner:
- Development of electromechanical assemblies, primarily actuation controls.
- Feasibility study of concept.
- Design for manufacture, including production documentation.
- 3D printing and CAD to aid product assessment and development.
- Model making and prototype / sample build.
- Performance testing and evaluation.
- Procurement and logistics planning and execution. Including supplier research and selection, price negotiation and value analysis.
- In-house manufacture and / or assembly of design concepts.
- Recommend, develop and implement suitable assembly techniques.
Click here to find out more about NSF Controls' manufacturing facilities for the production of bespoke electromechanical assemblies.